Boutique Hotel Interior Design
Our multidisciplinary team of hotel designers and architects can help you create that special place, where travellers feel at ease, and don’t want to leave anymore. Our mission is to take people on a journey of imagination and comfort by putting life into spaces. Each project requires its own identity and character, merging new ideas with local influences.
We approach each assignment as a partnership of shared passion, creating dreams together.
Besides developing and creating your new boutique hotel concept, our global team of hotel experts provides an integral option of services. We can manage your project from front to end, including planning the opening and take charge of the operations;
- Receiving a project brief for outcomes.
- Agreeing to the timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Drawing up a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of the project.
- Selecting and leading a project team.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Finding fittings, furniture, fabrics, wall and floor coverings.
- Making sure that each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Reporting regularly on progress to senior managers and the client
- Managing risks to avoid delays
- Full-time Project Management, Planning, Costing, Site plans & Surveys, Wet works, Partitioning, Flooring
- Ceilings, First and second fix plumbing and electrical requirements, Internal shopfitting and shelving requirements, Internal lighting, Graphic displays, Signage – internal and external
We have a firm belief that independent hotels have a strategic advantage over chain franchise branded hotels. With a marketplace driven by online reputation and guest reviews, a hotel with an individual character and unique customer experience can be leveraged to gain global reach and exposure.
Moreover, we challenge the established order in the market with our progressive and energetic culture. We believe that change leads the way to success.
Simply striving to be the best!
Commercial Interior Design
Our design team generates aesthetically and functional designs to meet the your needs and requirements while being practical and sustainable.
Our service offering includes;
- Preparing initial sketches for the client to approve
- Advising on colour schemes, fabrics, fittings and furniture
- Working out costs and preparing estimates
- Concept presentations to landlords to remove uncertainty
- Creating detailed drawings from the initial sketches
- Development of bespoke technical drawings for each product that we design and manufacture. Site plans consisting of the following:
- Shop Front Layouts, Fixture Layouts
- Elevations, Sections, Site Alterations
- Layouts for Flooring, Ceiling Layouts, Lighting Layouts, Electrical
In-house control of the above allows us to deliver a quality product and a high level of service
Residential Interior Design
Our residential interior design team understand that a home consists of multiple aspects that need to be considered during the design phase. Designing a residential space inhere of the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. Our designers are skilled to draw up plans, invest in industry researches, coordinates with suppliers, and manages the projects.
The MATTWHITE design team is a multifaceted team, that is able to the following in order to make your space feel like a home.
Our Service offering includes;
- Develop a design brief and plan your space
- Execute site inspections before, during and after development
- Do research on the latest trends and products available
- communicate with the stakeholders of a project
- Consult project managers to stay on track with the project
- Deliver a holistic home
Spa & Beauty Interior Design
We pride ourselves in creating unique and beautiful spaces that are operationally sustainable. Creating a unique differentiating space is our forte and we do this elegance and charm so the consumer is left in awe of the calmness and serenity of our interiors.
The Interior Design Phase of the project will include the following elements:
- Theme and Colour Schemes
- Hard Finishes specifications
- Soft Finishes specifications
- Furniture Design
- Specialised features such as water features, wall features, ceiling features
The Planning phase of your project is the most important part of the entire project, The Spa Consultants will deliver a profitable and operationally perfect layout.
We offer sketched space allocation drawings or professionally computer-drawn plans ranging from space allocation and furniture layout to full technical and working drawings including electrical layout, plumbing, lighting, elevations, etc.
Our designs carefully analyse the ratio of income vs. non-income-generating space to ensure design and budgets marry.
A presentation board with a look and feel will be presented to indicate colour schemes and general feel of finishes and furniture and fittings.
We are able to offer 3 dimensional rendered drawings to get close to life idea of what the finished product will look like.
We pay full attention to details and customize the space as per the needs of the client and give a look of luxury and relaxing environment to your project. Our team uses the latest technology in order to build harmony and rhythm in the complete space.
I would like to thank you very much for your assistance to make our home special and warm.
We loved your choice of the house paint colours, the kitchen design and the wallpapers. The seating area with the cushion colours and the dining room wallpaper the most. Your value your expertise and your taste and experience in the work you do.
Thank you Leola for your assistance beyond your role and your warmth.Monica Molabe
Working with Matt has been rewarding and also stimulating.
Not only does he manage to bring out the potential in his team, but he also does so with surgical precision with his clients and their extended workgroups on projects and special assignments.
Matt manages to use some of the best neuroscience tools and techniques to unlock opportunities and creates lasting synergies when he engages on multiple levels. Having Matt on the team offers you the unfair advantage you need to succeed in any project or business.William Price